Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Boring Food Day

This is going to be a short post because I didn't eat anything worth writing about. But the good news is that I ate raw today with very little effort, largely because I had some broccoli salad leftover from a few days ago. I've been spending a fair amount of time thinking about food since I went mostly raw, so it was good to have a day when I hardly thought about food.

I'm running out of produce now, though. I'm working at the restaurant tomorrow and the co-op closes before I'll get out. Wonder what I'll eat tomorrow and Monday?

Today's chow:
Smoothie with blueberries, banana, spinach and tahini.
leftover broccoli salad with Asian-inspired peanut sauce.
snack of pecans and raisins.
Big green salald with mustard vinaigrette.

No comments:

Post a Comment